WHO CAN JOIN?
During the past 35 years, the financial resources and association of union members has increased. Today, credit union members come from the following Seattle area union locals:
- ILWU Locals - #4, 7, 9, 19, 21, 25, 27, 32, 47, 51, 52 and 98 - Puget Sound Council of ILWU Except For Locals # 23 and 24
- Pacific Maritime Association Employees - In Seattle
- MEBA Local 1 of King County Labor Council - In Seattle
- Automotive Machinists Lodge 289 - in Seattle
- International Union of Elevator Constructors Local 19
- United Association of Pipefitters Industry Local 32 - In Seattle
- Office and Professional Employees Local 8 - In Seattle
- Pacific Rail Services employees - In Seattle
- Cement Masons Local 528
- International Organization of Masters, Mates & Pilots Pacific Maritime Region in Washington State
- Retirees or Annuitants From The Above Union Groups
- Identified and Casual Workforce in Seattle
- Sawdust Supply Company
- Family Members Of Credit Union Members
- Inland Boatman's Union (IBU)
- Tidewater Barge Lines
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers - Iron Ship Builders Local #104
Once you join the Credit Union, you may remain a member for life, even if your relationship to one of the qualifying organization above has changed. Please join our Credit Union if you meet the eligibility requirements.
Once A Member, Always A Member.